Sip & Taste
We would like to thank everyone who made our 2013 Sip & Taste a success!!
Saturday, November 8, 2014
- 7:00-9:30 pm
- In the gym of the Marian Center for Nonprofits – 3211 S. Lake Dr., St. Francis Click for Map.
- Must be 21 or older (please show I.D. upon entrance)
- Local establishments help put on this event by donating their time and product
- Unlimited tastings from 26 stations including: Saint Francis Brewery, Layton Fruit Market, Ale Asylum, Parallel 44 Vineyard and Winery, von Stiehl Winery- MORE TO COME
- Great Raffles
- No tickets will be sold at the door.
- $30 per person
- Ticket go on sale after Labor Day.
- To buy tickets:
- Call 414-444-6544 to buy tickets with your credit card over the phone
- Send a check to Community Projects for Seniors at 3073 S. Chase Ave., Suite 210, Milwaukee, WI 53207. Write ‘Sip & Taste’ in the memo.
- Use the Amazon Donation button or the PayPal Buy Now button below if you would like to buy your tickets on-line.
5151 South Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207 • 414-747-1000
Saint Francis Brewery & Restaurant
3825 South Kinnickinnic Avenue St. Francis, WI 53235 • 414-744-4448
We delivered over 15,000 free meals last year. We are currently working on our Easter Program.
We design programs to reduce:
We strive to positively influence their:
We want seniors to know how much the surrounding community cares about their:
- Physical and mental well-being