Sip & Taste
We would like to thank everyone who made our 2013 Sip & Taste a success!!
Saturday, November 8, 2014
- 7:00-9:30 pm
- In the gym of the Marian Center for Nonprofits – 3211 S. Lake Dr., St. Francis Click for Map.
- Must be 21 or older (must show I.D. upon entrance)
- Local establishments help put on this event by donating their time and product
- Unlimited tastings from 26 stations including: Saint Francis Brewery, Layton Fruit Market, Ale Asylum, Parallel 44 Vineyard and Winery, Von Stiehl Winery, Museum of Beer and Brewing, Beer Capitol, Riverside Brewery, Capital Brewery, Usinger’s, Lumpylicious BBQ, Clock Shadow Creamery, Aggie’s Cakes and Pastries, The Soup Market, Jaw Distributors, Bert’s Bar, Samano’s Mexican Restaurant, Vines to Cellar Winery, La Coppa Gelato, West Allis Cheese & Sausage Shoppe, Cedar Teeth, Door Peninsula Winery, Pat’s Oak Manor, On the Clock, Deli Direct, Übeer Gastro Pub – MORE TO COME
- Great Raffles
- No tickets will be sold at the door.
- $30 per person
- Ticket are on sale now.
- To buy tickets:
- Call 414-444-6544 to buy tickets with your credit card over the phone
- Send a check to Community Projects for Seniors at 3073 S. Chase Ave., Suite 210, Milwaukee, WI 53207. Write ‘Sip & Taste’ in the memo.
- Use the Amazon Donation button or the PayPal Buy Now button below if you would like to buy your tickets on-line. (Type in the total dollar amount and we will divide by #30 to know how many tickets you are buying.)
5151 South Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207 • 414-747-1000
Saint Francis Brewery & Restaurant
3825 South Kinnickinnic Avenue St. Francis, WI 53235 • 414-744-4448
We delivered over 15,000 free meals last year.
We are currently working on our Thanksgiving and Summer Programs. If you would like to contribute to our senior programs please click here
Brighten the lives of low-income senior citizens who reside in subsidized housing.